Ayurveda Pura’s Anatomy and Physiology correspondence course has been designed to give students the knowledge of the human anatomy and physiology required to practice all complementary health therapies. The course has been compiled by Dr Deepa Apte (a fully qualified Indian medical doctor (MBBS, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Science, yoga teacher and Ayurvedic Practitioner). It covers all the necessary material in an easy to understand manner.
Ayurveda Pura’s Anatomy and Physiology correspondence course is fully accredited by the CMA (Complementary Medical Association - www.the-cma.org.uk) and successful completion will lead to the award of an Ayurveda Pura Academy Certificate. The course also qualifies for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points.
- The course consists of 15 modules
- The course covers all important sections of Anatomy & Physiology and allows students to move on to other courses such as holistic massage, Ayurvedic massage, Indian head massage etc.
- Each module will be emailed or sent to you separately.
- On completion of each module, the student will complete an activity/assignment relating to that module and email it back to us. On successful completion of the activity, the next module will be emailed.
- Most modules require approximately 6-7 hours of study.
- Total number of hours for study for this course is approximately 180 hours.
- The student can take as much time as they need for each module.
- The student will be asked to maintain a journal with observations for each module and activity completed.
- An advisor is assigned to each student so that the student can get in touch with their respective advisor to clarify any parts of the course material and further guidance during the course.
- There will be a final multiple choice exam of 50 questions in Anatomy & Physiology which will need to be completed and sent back to us.
- On successful completion of the course and examination, students will receive a certificate at the end of the course accredited by the Complementary Medical Association.
Modules for Anatomy & Physiology correspondence course:
1. Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology; The cell and its structure and functions
2. Tissues, Skin
3. Five sensory systems
4. Skeletal System
5. Muscular system
6. Cardiovascular system
7. Lymphatic system
8. Respiratory system
9. Digestive system
10. Nervous system
11. Endocrine system
12. Reproductive system
13. Urinary system
14. Relation between various systems of the body
15. Disease process and its effects on various systems
No experience or previous qualification is required for enrolment on this course.
Following successful completion, students can go on to learn Ayurvedic massages and therapies, holistic massages and therapies and use the qualification as a prerequisite to study further therapies and treatments.
For more details and detailed course outline, please email info@AyurvedaPura.com or call +44 (0)20 8312 8383.
- Additional Information
Kapha No Course Details No Additional Information No Vata No Pitta No Additional Information No Quanity No Related Information No Ingredients No Body Type No Skin Type No