The workshop is fully accredited by the CMA (Complementary Medical Association) and successful completion will lead to the award of an Ayurveda Pura Academy Certificate in Ayurveda and Pregnancy. The workshop qualifies for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points.
- Introduction to principles of Ayurveda
- Explanation of the 3 Doshas or body types and their characteristics
- Determining ones Dosha type.
- Effects of the three Doshas in pregnancy
- Concept of pregnancy in Ayurveda
- Better understanding of pregnancy through Ayurveda
- Phases of pregnancy according to Ayurveda
- Diet and lifestyle to follow in pregnancy
- Massage for pregnant women
- Foods and herbs to avoid for a healthy pregnancy
- Preparing for labour
- Home remedies for common ailments in pregnancy
- Additional Information
Name Ayurveda and Pregnancy 6-7 September 2018 Kapha No Note
Please book in advance as places are limited.
If you are booking a month before the course date please check our current offers for any applicable discounts that may be available.
A confirmation of booking along with receipt and itinerary for the day will be sent to you on receipt of payment.
Testimonials"The pregnancy course was just perfect and I'm looking forward to further training with you.", M.B. Bristol
Course Details No Additional Information Please email us to request more information Vata No Pitta No Additional Information No Quanity No Related Information No Ingredients No Body Type No Skin Type No Relevance No Cost No