Ayurvedic Coach Course
- Online - Diploma Course
- Accredited by ThinkTree
- Ayurveda Pura Academy Diploma Certificate on completion
- Qualified for Continuous Professional Development points
By booking this Ayurveda Pura training course, You confirm that you have read the information concerning the following:
Ayurveda is a complete way of life. As a holistic health system comprising diet, Yoga, massage, detoxification, herbal remedies, meditation and daily lifestyle, Ayurveda improves not only a person's health, but also their well being, behaviour and state of mind.
Although Ayurveda can be used to alleviate various conditions, it is founded on the principle of preventing disorders in the long term rather than waiting for problems to manifest themselves. Thus it is the ideal way for healthy individuals to maintain good health and general well being. With a few small changes to a person's daily life, it is possible to live the Ayurvedic way and reap the benefits. Ayurveda gives people the tools to treat their body according to its needs, leading to emotional and mental well being and good health.
The Ayurveda Pura Academy is an award-winning international Academy based in London where students can learn Ayurveda, the holistic Indian medical science, in a college course environment.
The Academy provides the largest offering of Ayurvedic courses in the UK and provides Ayurvedic training to people of all levels of qualification (ranging from beginners level to trained holistic therapists and experienced Ayurvedic practitioners wishing to further their skills and expand their practice). Our Ayurvedic Therapist Diploma, Ayurvedic Diet and Lifestyle Consultant Diploma, Yoga Teacher Training Diploma and numerous other courses are fully accredited by ThinkTree. We believe that the training in Ayurveda offered at Ayurveda Pura Academy is the most extensively accredited anywhere in the UK.
- Introduction and history of Ayurveda
- The Ayurvedic healing system
- Objectives and principles of Ayurveda
- Ayurvedic Anatomy and Physiology
- The three Doshas
- Body Constitution, balance (Prakriti) and imbalance (Vikriti) in Ayurveda
- Introduction to Panchakarma (Ayurvedic detoxification)
- Ayurvedic diet and nutrition to suit ones Dosha type
- Lifestyle approach to suit ones Dosha type
- Advice and suggestion according to Ayurveda
- Advice on Yoga and breathing exercises based on body constitution.
Please Contact us to request for a full course syllabus and further details.
You can start at anytime during the year!
Courses Accredited by:
You must have a recognized qualification in Anatomy and Physiology - minimum ITEC level 3 or equivalent.
Installment plan available, please Contact us for further details.
|Product Name||Ayurvedic Coach Course|
|Note||Installment plan available, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.|
|Course Details||Please email us to request for a full course syllabus and further details.|