Course content and what you will learn:
- Introduction to principles of Ayurveda
- Explanation of the 3 Doshas or body types and their characteristics
- Determining one's Dosha type
- Important Marma points on the body that relate to beauty treatments and different Doshas and body constitutions
- Learn to adapt Ayurvedic beauty techniques to suit a client's body constitution or Dosha
- Ayurvedic detoxification to enhance inner and outer beauty Ayurvedic Facials: principles and practice
- Ayurvedic facials with Ubtan (Ayurvedic herbal powders mixed together for herbal scrub of the face)
- Ayurvedic hand massage: Integrating into manicure rituals including anti aging hand treatments
- Ayurvedic Foot massage: Integrating into pedicure ritual
- Ayurvedic Abdominal massage: Anti-cellulite massage to get rid of the tough subcutaneous fat around the abdominal region.
- Ayurvedic herbal masks and preparations based on body types.
- Herbs and combinations in Ayurvedic beauty and their preparation
- Additional Information
Kapha No Course Details 7-9 February 2018 Additional Information Please email us for more information Vata No Pitta No Additional Information No Quanity No Related Information No Ingredients No Body Type No Skin Type No