Course content and what you will learn:
- Introduction to principles of Ayurveda
- Explanation of the 3 Doshas or body types and their characteristics
- Determining one's Dosha type
- Important Marma points on the body that relate to beauty treatments and different Doshas and body constitutions
- Learn to adapt Ayurvedic beauty techniques to suit a client's body constitution or Dosha
- Ayurvedic detoxification to enhance inner and outer beauty Ayurvedic Facials: principles and practice
- Ayurvedic facials with Ubtan (Ayurvedic herbal powders mixed together for herbal scrub of the face)
- Ayurvedic hand massage: Integrating into manicure rituals including anti aging hand treatments
- Ayurvedic Foot massage: Integrating into pedicure ritual
- Ayurvedic Abdominal massage: Anti-cellulite massage to get rid of the tough subcutaneous fat around the abdominal region.
- Ayurvedic herbal masks and preparations based on body types.
- Herbs and combinations in Ayurvedic beauty and their preparation
- Additional Information
Name Ayurvedic Beauty Therapies Course 16 -18 October 2019 Kapha No Note
Please book in advance as places are limited.
If you are booking a month before the course date please check our current offers for any applicable discounts that may be available.
A confirmation of booking along with receipt and itinerary for the day will be sent to you on receipt of payment.
Testimonials"....Please pass on my sincere thanks to Dr Deepa Apte. She is a truly excellent teacher - down to earth, a lovely style and brimming with lots of authentic knowledge and practical tips for my Ayurvedic spa treatments. Her deep understanding of Ayurveda and her ability to explain things in an easy to understand way was really impressive...", Mrs J.S., Dover
Course Details 7-9 February 2018 Additional Information Please email us for more information Vata No Pitta No Additional Information No Quanity No Related Information No Ingredients No Body Type No Skin Type No Relevance No Cost No