- Introduction and history of Ayurveda
- The Ayurvedic healing system
- Objectives and principles of Ayurveda
- Ayurvedic Anatomy and Physiology
- The three Doshas
- Body Constitution, balance (Prakriti) and imbalance (Vikriti) in Ayurveda
- Diagnosis in Ayurveda: Pulse and tongue diagnosis
- Introduction to Panchakarma (Ayurvedic detoxification)
- Ayurvedic diet and nutrition to suit ones Dosha type
- Lifestyle approach to suit ones Dosha type
- Advice and suggestion according to Ayurveda
- Advice on Yoga and breathing exercises based on body constitution.
Ayurveda is a complete way of life. As a holistic health system comprising diet, Yoga, massage, detoxification, herbal remedies, meditation and daily lifestyle, Ayurveda improves not only a person's health, but also their well being, behaviour and state of mind.
Although Ayurveda can be used to alleviate various conditions, it is founded on the principle of preventing disorders in the long term rather than waiting for problems to manifest themselves. Thus it is the ideal way for healthy individuals to maintain good health and general well being. With a few small changes to a person's daily life, it is possible to live the Ayurvedic way and reap the benefits. Ayurveda gives people the tools to treat their body according to its needs, leading to emotional and mental well being and good health.
- Additional Information
Name Ayurvedic Diet and Lifestyle Consultant Course: 4 Modules - Start September 2017 Kapha N/A Note Please book in advance and pay a 40% deposit to secure your place. Places are strictly limited. If you are booking a month before the course date please check our current offers for any applicable discounts that may be available. A confirmation of booking along with receipt and itinerary for the day will be sent to you on receipt of payment. Course Details Please email us to request for a full course syllabus and further details. Additional Information Module 1: 28 September - 2 October 2017 ; Module 2: 23 November - 27 November 2017 ; Module 3: 1 -5 Febraury ; Module 4 : 22-26 March Vata N/A Pitta N/A Additional Information N/A Quanity N/A Related Information N/A Ingredients N/A Body Type N/A Skin Type N/A Relevance N/A Cost N/A