- Introduction to principles of Ayurveda
- Explanation of the 3 Doshas or body types and their characteristics
- Determining one's Dosha type.
- Full sequence of traditional Ayurvedic foot massage
- Important Marma points on the feet and how they relate to different organs and systems of the body
- How to work on these Marma points to alleviate various symptoms
- Adapting massage techniques and choosing Ayurvedic oils to suit an individual's constitution or Dosha
- Additional Information
Name Ayurvedic Foot Massage 26 January 2018 Kapha No Note
Please book in advance as places are limited.
If you are booking a month before the course date please check our current offers for any applicable discounts that may be available.
A confirmation of booking along with receipt and itinerary for the day will be sent to you on receipt of payment.
Testimonials"I just wanted to say thank you to everyone at Ayurveda pura for another fantastic day there on Saturday - I thoroughly enjoyed the course, my treatment and my curry! I always look forward to visiting, everyone makes me feel so welcome." Frances, Edinburgh
Course Details No Additional Information No Vata No Pitta No Additional Information No Quanity No Related Information No Ingredients No Body Type No Skin Type No Relevance No Cost No