WORKSHOP CONTENT: -
- Introduction to principles of Ayurveda - Explanation of the 3 Doshas or body types and their characteristics
- Determining one's Dosha type.
- Full sequence of traditional Ayurvedic head massage along with the marma points on the head and neck region
- Important Marma points on the head and neck that relate to different Doshas and body constitutions
- How to work on these Marma points to alleviate various symptoms
- Learn to adapt Ayurvedic head massage techniques and choose Ayurvedic oils to suit a client's body constitution or Dosha
- Additional Information
Name Ayurvedic Head Massage 7 June 2018 Kapha No Note
Please book in advance as places are limited.
If you are booking a month before the course date please check our current offers for any applicable discounts that may be available.
A confirmation of booking along with receipt and itinerary for the day will be sent to you on receipt of payment.
Testimonals""Many thanks for such an interesting and informative workshop. I thoroughly enjoyed the experience and will be letting others know just how good the Academy is.", Ms F.P., London
Course Details No Additional Information No Vata No Pitta No Additional Information No Quanity No Related Information No Ingredients No Body Type No Skin Type No Relevance No Cost No