· Introduction to principles of Ayurveda
· Explanation of the 3 Doshas or body types and their
· Determining ones Dosha type.
- Understanding pulse based on allopathy
- Understanding pulse in Ayurveda
- Assessment of Prakriti
- Assessment of vikriti
- Understanding seven levels of pulse
- Finding presence of ama through pulse
- How to apply the findings to giving suggestions to clients
- Additional Information
Name Ayurvedic Pulse Diagnosis - Basic: 26-27 April 2018 Kapha No Note
Please book in advance as places are limited.
If you are booking a month before the course date please check our current offers for any applicable discounts that may be available.
A confirmation of booking along with receipt and itinerary for the day will be sent to you on receipt of payment.
Course Details No Additional Information No Vata No Pitta No Additional Information No Quanity No Related Information No Ingredients No Body Type No Skin Type No Relevance No Cost No