Course Tutor: Dr Deepa Apte
- Students who have successfully passed the Ayurveda Pura’s Ayurvedic Diet and Lifestyle Course
- 3 Day Course including Theory and Practice
- 25 Contact Hours
- Background of Anatomy and Physiology
- Basti Therapy in Ayurveda
- Introduction to Basti Therapy
- Anatomy and Physiology of the digestive system and the alimentary tract
- Indications for Basti Therapy
- Contra indications for Basti Therapy
- Safe administration of Basti Therapy
- Safe administration of Basti Therapy in western clientele
- Times of administration of Basti Therapy
- Materials used in Basti Therapy
- Practical application of Basti Therapy
- Aftercare for Enema Therapy
- Overall Conclusion
- Additional Information
Name Enema Therapy in Ayurveda – Training 16 -18 November 2018 Kapha No Note
Please book in advance as places are limited.
If you are booking a month before the course date please check our current offers for any applicable discounts that may be available.
A confirmation of booking along with receipt and itinerary for the day will be sent to you on receipt of payment.
Testimonials"....Please pass on my sincere thanks to Dr Deepa Apte. She is a truly excellent teacher - down to earth, a lovely style and brimming with lots of authentic knowledge and practical tips for my Ayurvedic spa treatments. Her deep understanding of Ayurveda and her ability to explain things in an easy to understand way was really impressive...", Mrs J.S., Dover
Course Details No Additional Information No Vata No Pitta No Additional Information No Quanity No Related Information No Ingredients No Body Type No Skin Type No Relevance No Cost No