The workshop is fully accredited by the CMA and successful completion will lead to the award of an Ayurveda Pura Academy Certificate. The course qualifies for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points.
Ayurveda is a complete way of life. As a holistic health system comprising diet, yoga, massage, detoxification, herbal remedies, meditation and daily lifestyle, Ayurveda improves not only a person's health, but also their well being, behavior and state of mind.
This one day workshop provides a clear understanding of Ayurveda and its basic principles.
This is a very useful workshop for someone who is starting off with Ayurveda or for alternative health practitioners who want to broaden their knowledge for Ayurveda.
Brief Course Content and what you will learn:
- Introduction and history of Ayurveda
- The Ayurvedic healing system
- Objectives and principles of Ayurveda
- Ayurvedic Anatomy and Physiology
- The three Doshas and how to find out ones body constitution.
- Body Constitution; balance (Prakriti) and imbalance (Vikriti) in Ayurveda.
- Five main lines of treatment in Ayurveda.
- Ayurvedic diet and nutrition to suit ones Dosha type
- Lifestyle approach to suit ones Dosha type
- Advice and suggestion according to Ayurveda
- Advice on Yoga and breathing exercises based on body constitution.
- Additional Information
Name Introduction to Ayurveda 27 February 2019 Kapha No Note
Please book in advance as places are limited.
If you are booking a month before the course date please check our current offers for any applicable discounts that may be available.
A confirmation of booking along with receipt and itinerary for the day will be sent to you on receipt of payment.
Course Details No Additional Information A brief but thorough Introduction to the core principles, practices and theory of Ayurveda. Vata No Pitta No Additional Information No Quanity No Related Information No Ingredients No Body Type No Skin Type No Relevance No Cost No