- Introduction to principles of Ayurveda
- Explanation of the 3 Doshas or body types and their characteristics
- Determining ones Dosha type
- Introduction to Marma points in Ayurveda
- Comparing Marma points to acupressure and acupuncture points
- Categories of Marma points Vata, Pitta Kapha Marma points and their relevance
- Organ related Marma points and their relevance
- How to use Marma points for treatments and in therapies.
- 108 Marma points in the body, their positions, size, relation to Doshas, relation to organ systems.
- Various methods of treatments of various Marma points
- Treatment of toxins/Ama through Marma therapy
- Additional Information
Name Marma Therapy in Ayurveda: 11 - 12 January 2019 Kapha No Note
Please book in advance as places are limited.
If you are booking a month before the course date please check our current offers for any applicable discounts that may be available.
A confirmation of booking along with receipt and itinerary for the day will be sent to you on receipt of payment.
Course Details No Additional Information No Vata No Pitta No Additional Information No Quanity No Related Information No Ingredients No Body Type No Skin Type No Relevance No Cost No