Pure Tulsi Tea™ - Tridoshic Blend - Box
- Certified organic herbs
- 20 Tea bags
- 100% Pure Natural Tulsi
- Contains range of natural antioxidants which can help body to protect from free radical damage
- Hand made in UK
- Suitable for all body types
Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum/Ocimum tenuiflorum) is also called as "holy basil" which is widely known in Ayurveda for its medicinal uses and effective remedy for several ailments. Your taste buds will be tantalised with this herbal tea made from the precious tulsi leaf. The herb Tulsi is considered the “Queen of Herbs” and the sacred herb of India. This fresh herb is suitable for all body types and can be consumed at any time of the day. This 100% Certified Organic herb is sourced from organic farms with the highest of standards and purity. The herb itself is believed to have many therapeutic benefits but can happily enjoyed and a part of your daily healthy regimen.
Each resealable box contains 20 sachets of tea bag and tag in eco-friendly packaging. Plastic and staple free tea bags.
Our Purity Pledge
Our certified and organic farmed tea blends are made of the highest of quality hand selected ingredients. We source these fine ingredients from all over the world and are subjected to rigorous testing for purity and safety by experienced professionals. We endeavour to foster confidence with our customers with the highest of standards through the sourcing and producing authentically pure products.
How to Use
Ayurveda Pura’s herbal blends are displayed in eco-friendly recyclable boxes. Contained within are envelopes with tea bag and tag. These envelopes preserve the freshness of the organic herbs. Place a tea bag in a cup of boiling water for a minimum of 6 minutes to infuse and activate the quality herbal ingredients. This pure tea is recommended as a part of a health regimen for anytime of the day and perfect for any body type.
Our Environmentally-friendly Packaging
There are 20 envelopes with unbleached tea bags and string packed in a eco-friendly resealable box. Ayurveda Pura’s herbal tea boxes and contents are fully recyclable and containing no plastic.
|Product Name||Pure Tulsi Tea™ - Tridoshic Blend - Box|
|Short Description|| |
|Body Type||Kapha, Pitta, Tridoshic, Vata|
|Related Information||Ayurveda Pura London's Pure Tulsi Tea™ is made in UK using the finest quality, certified organic ingredients. Sit back and savour this delicious blend of carefully selected fruit and spices. Enjoy and Live well!!|
|Ingredients||Organically grown Tulsi Leaf|
|Skin Type.||All Skin Types|
- Ayurveda Pura’s Ayurvedic Pure Tulsi Tea™ can be consumed anytime of the day.
Q. What Dosha (body type) is best suited to drink this tea?
- This tea is considered Tridoshic and can be consumed by all body types.
Q. Is it safe to drink Pure Tulsi Tea™ everyday?
- Yes the Pure Tulsi Tea™ herbal tea is safe to consume everyday.
Q. What are the key ingredients in Pure Tulsi Tea™?
- The key ingredient is organically grown Tulsi Leaf.
Q. Do I need to add anything else to the tea?
- No you do not need to add anything else. Just add hot water and steep for 5 to 6 minutes.
Q. Is it Natural? Vegan?
- Ayurveda Pura’s Pure Tulsi Tea™ is 100% Certified Organic and is completely Vegan.
Q. Do you ship overseas?
- We do ship overseas.
Q. Can I collect my order in person?
- You can collect you order at our Healthy & Beauty Centre located in North Greenwich - London.
Q. When to have Pure Tulsi Tea™?
- Our tea can be enjoy at anytime of the day or night. It is considered a powerful anti-oxidant, supports good lung and immune function.
Q. Does Pure Tulsi Tea™ have caffeine?
- There is no caffeine in our Pure Tulsi Tea™.
Q. Does Pure Tulsi Tea™ help you sleep?
- Pure Tulsi Tea™ can be helpful for sleep and rest. Excellent nerve tonic.
Q. Is Pure Tulsi Tea™™ safe for everyone?
- Pure Tulsi Tea™ is safe for everyone. We do advise if you are pregnant, on medications or concerned to check with your Ayurvedic Practitioner or GP.