Set out below are the minimum requirements/qualifications for attendance of various Ayurveda Pura Academy courses and workshops.
Courses/Workshops For General Public:
- Yoga Teacher Training Diploma*
- Ayurveda & Women Workshop
- Introduction to Ayurveda
- Yoga for Your Body Type Workshop
Required qualification :None
*some yoga practice required
- 10 day Ayurvedic Therapist Diploma Course
Required qualification :
You must have a recognized qualification in Anatomy and Physiology - minimum ITEC level 3 or equivalent. A valid massage diploma from a recognized institution* (*only when registering with FHT)
Other Courses & Workshops:
- Ayurvedic Diet & Lifestyle Consultant Course
- Ayurvedic Therapist Course
- Ayurvedic Face-Lift Massage Workshop
- Ayurvedic Foot Massage Workshop
- Ayurvedic Head Massage Workshop
- Shirodhara Workshop
- Ayurveda & Pregnancy Workshop*
You must have a recognized qualification in Anatomy and Physiology - minimum ITEC level 3 or equivalent.
*It is advisable to have some pre-knowledge of any full body massage but it is not mandatory.