Ayurveda Pura offers comprehensive Ayurvedic Personal Consultations. Our team of highly qualified Practitioners is led by Dr Deepa Apte. They will provide you with a complete assessment of your physical, mental and emotional situation and make recommendations for improving or restoring you to best possible health and wellbeing.
Personal Consultations can be booked for 60 or 90 minutes
Each Personal Consultation entails:
- A detailed health evaluation using traditional Ayurvedic assessment tools such as pulse and tongue analysis
- An individual analysis of your own unique Doshic constitution
- Creation of a personally tailored programme to suit your needs, a copy of which is sent to you in writing afterwards.
The tailored programme includes:
- Diet, nutrition and lifestyle suggestions
- Suggestions as to beneficial Ayurvedic herbs and spices
- Simple tips for everyday life to assist in improving your health and wellbeing
- Recommendations on healing Ayurvedic treatments and therapies
- (Where appropriate) Suggestions on relaxation, meditation and yoga techniques
|One Hour Consultation with Dr Deepa Apte||£70|
|One Hour Consultation with other Practitioners||£55|
|Follow Up Consultation ( approx 20 minutes)||£30|
|Follow Up Consultation with Deepa ( approx 20 minutes)||£40|
|Mini Ayurvedic Consultation||£20 or £30|
To book an appointment please call +44 (0) 208 312 8383 (Option 3)
If you are unable to come for a face to face consultations, we also offer online consultations as detailed below.
I left the clinic feeling like I was floating on air and filled with advice on how to improve my lifestyle.
Ayurveda treats not only the symptoms but also the root cause of a disease. Our team of qualified Ayurvedic practitioners will take a detailed look at your health situation based on your answers on a questionnaire about body type, lifestyle, and any ailments. A therapist will arrange a convenient time to call and advise you on tailor-made treatments, natural remedies, and optimal diet and nutrition.