Ginger & Lemon Zest™ Organic Herbal Tea- Tridoshic Blend - Box
- Certified Organic Herbs
- 20 tea bags
- Combination of Ginger, Lemon Peel, Lemon Grass and Orange Peel
- Detoxifying herbal blend
- Suitable for all body types
Your senses will relish this herbal blend of warming ginger and zesty lemon. Your taste buds will be tantalised by hints of minty lemon grass, and citrusy orange peel. Formulated to balance your Doshas (body type) to cleanse and aid in digestion anytime of the day or evening. Our hand grown and farmed 100% Certified Organic herbs are selected individually from all over the world. This herbal tea blend will warm and delight your senses throughout your day.
Our thoughtful eco-friendly packaging contains 20 sachets of tea bag and tag.
Our Purity Pledge
Our certified organic hand selected ingredients are farmed with do care and diligence. We source high-quality ingredients from all over the world directly from organic farms. These ingredients are subjected to rigorous testing by experienced professionals to ensure purity and safety. We endeavour to provide authentic relationships, fostering confidence with our customers by sourcing and producing products with the highest of standards.
How to Use
Ayurveda Pura’s herbal blends are displayed in eco-friendly and recyclable boxes in envelopes with tea bag and tag. These envelopes retain the freshness of the organic herbs and preserve the quality of ingredients. It is suggested to steep a tea bag in a cup of boiling water for a minimum of 6 minutes. This cleansing tea is recommended for anytime of the day and especially beneficial before or after food.
Our Environmentally-friendly Packaging
Our eco-friendly tea box of 20 envelopes are packed in a resealable box with tea bags string and tag. Ayurveda Pura's environmentally conscious packaging is fully recyclable and contains no plastic.
|Product Name||Ginger & Lemon Zest™ Organic Herbal Tea- Tridoshic Blend - Box|
|Short Description|| |
|Body Type||Kapha, Pitta, Tridoshic, Vata|
|Related Information||20 Tea Bags – delivered in jar for extra freshness!|
|Ingredients||Ginger, Lemon Peel, Lemon Grass and Orange Peel|
|Skin Type.||All Skin Types|
- Ayurveda Pura’s Ayurvedic Ginger & Lemon Zest™ can be consumed anytime of the day.
Q.What Dosha (body type) is best suited to drink this tea?
- This tea is considered Tridoshic and can be consumed by everyone.
Q.Is it safe to drink Ginger & Lemon Zest™ everyday?
- Yes the Ginger & Lemon Zest™ herbal tea is safe to consume everyday.
Q.What are the key ingredients in Ginger & Lemon Zest™?
- The key ingredients are Ginger, Lemon Peel, Lemon Grass and Orange Peel.
Q.Do I need to add anything else to the tea?
- No you do not need to add anything else. Just add hot water and steep for 5 to 6 minutes.
Q.Is it Natural? Vegan?
- Ayurveda Pura’s Ginger & Lemon Zest™ is 100% Certified Organic and is completely Vegan.
Q.Do you ship overseas?
- We do ship overseas.
Q.Can I collect my order in person?
- You can collect you order at our Healthy & Beauty Centre located in North Greenwich - London
Q.Can I drink it if I am pregnant?
- Yes our Ginger & Lemon Zest™ can be consumed safely by someone who is pregnant. However, we always encourage to follow the advice of your GP.
Q.When to have Ginger & Lemon Zest™?
- Our tea can be enjoy at anytime of the day or night. It is considered a detoxifying blend and excellent for flu and cold season.
Q.Does Ginger & Lemon Zest™ have caffeine?
- There is no caffeine in our Ginger & Lemon Zest™.
Q.Does Ginger & Lemon Zest™ help you sleep?
- Ginger & Lemon Zest™ can be consumed before bed.
Q.Is Ginger & Lemon Zest™ safe for everyone?
- Ginger & Lemon Zest™ is safe for everyone. We do advise if you are on medications or concerned to check with your Ayurvedic Practitioner or GP.