Cinnamon & Ginger Spice™ Herbal Tea - Kapha Blend - Certified Organic
- 20 Tea bags
- Made in the UK
- 100% Certified Organic herbs
- Combination of energising Green Tea, together with the stimulating Cinnamon, Ginger and Spices
- Helps to balance the Kapha Dosha
- Energising Herbal Tea blend
Your senses will become excited with this combination of energising Green Tea, together with the stimulating Cinnamon, Ginger and Spices. With sweet hints of cinnamon, minty cardamom, and the warmth of cloves, this blend will help to balance your Doshas to give you a pick me up at any time of day. Just add boiling water to this taste bud tingling herbal tea to bring your senses to life! Carefully hand selected 100% Certified Organic herbs from all over the world will stimulate your senses. Each cup of this herbal tea blend warms the heart and is enhanced by the powerful antioxidant properties of green tea. This delicious blend is the perfect pick me up at any time of day.
Box Contents:It contains 20 sachets of herbal tea bags with string
Our Purity PledgeOur products from hand selected certified organic farming provides the care and attention that make our products authentically different. We are committed to creating long-lasting relationships with our customers by sourcing and producing products from high-quality ingredients. Every blend is subjected to rigorous testing by experienced professionals.
How to UseEvery tea bag of Ayurveda Pura’s herbal blends come in their own recyclable envelope to retain the freshness of the organic herbs. Just add boiling water and steep for 6 minutes. This energising tea will tantalise your taste buds and bring your senses to life!
Our Environmentally-friendly PackagingAyurveda Pura's Cinnamon & Ginger Spice™ is presented in beautiful eco-friendly packaging and is fully recyclable. The box contains 20 envelopes with tea bags string and tag.
|Cinnamon & Ginger Spice™ Herbal Tea - Kapha Blend - Certified Organic
|20 Tea Bags - delivered in jar for extra freshness
|Green Tea, Cinnamon, Cloves, Ginger, Black Pepper and Fennel
|All Skin Types
- Ayurveda Pura’s Ayurvedic Cinnamon & Ginger Spice™ can be consumed anytime of the day.
Q. What Dosha (body type) is best suited to drink this tea?
- This tea was formulated for the Kapha (body type). However, it can be consumed by anyone.
Q. Is it safe to drink Cinnamon & Ginger Spice™ everyday?
- Yes the Cinnamon & Ginger Spice™ herbal tea is safe to consume everyday.
Q. What are the key ingredients in Cinnamon & Ginger Spice™?
- The key ingredients are Green Tea, Cinnamon, Cloves, Ginger, Black Pepper and Fennel.
Q. Do I need to add anything else to the tea?
- No you do not need to add anything else. Just add hot water and steep for 5 to 6 minutes.
Q. Is it Natural? Vegan?
- Ayurveda Pura’s Cinnamon & Ginger Spice™ is 100% Certified Organic and is completely Vegan.
Q. Do you ship overseas?
- We do ship overseas.
Q. Can I collect my order in person?
- You can collect you order at our Healthy & Beauty Centre located in North Greenwich - London
Q. Can I drink it if I am pregnant?
- Yes our Cinnamon & Ginger Spice™ can be consumed safely by someone who is pregnant. However, we always encourage to follow the advice of your GP.
Q. When to have Cinnamon & Ginger Spice™?
- Our tea can be enjoy at anytime of the day or night. It is stimulating and re-energising.
Q. Does Cinnamon & Ginger Spice™ have caffeine?
- There is Green Tea in this blend which has anti-oxidant and a natural caffeine.
Q. Does Cinnamon & Ginger Spice™ help you sleep?
- Cinnamon & Ginger Spice™ is helpful in re-energising or stimulating so for some may not be the best thing within hours of sleeping. For the perfect herbal tea for sleep we suggest Orange & Fennel Bliss™
Q. Is Cinnamon & Ginger Spice™ safe for everyone?
- Cinnamon & Ginger Spice™ is safe for everyone. We do advise if you are on medications or concerned to check with your Ayurvedic Practitioner or GP.