An Ayurvedic Approach to Detoxify Your Body
Are you already worried about the Christmas period, the over-indulgence, the fatty and sticky foods, the inevitable alcohol - and how to feel better afterwards?
Ayurveda Pura is here to help!
But before you start please take this ancient advice very seriously…“ENJOY YOURSELF”
Enjoy your food & drinks! Then follow those simple steps afterwards:
Centuries ago, Ayurvedic science already placed huge emphasis on detoxification as a
means to rejuvenating the mind, body and spirit of a person.
This is achieved mostly the same way you ‘toxed’ in the first place – by what you eat and
- 2 Week Detox Plan
- Concentrate on warm and liquid foods such as soups or steamed vegetables with rice and Kitchari (a traditional Indian mung bean/rice dish)
- Add plenty of herbs and spices to your food – Ginger, coriander, asafoetida (hing powder), fenugreek, cumin, cardamom, cinnamon, black pepper, turmeric etc.
- Eat only when you are hungry
- Avoid any cold and uncooked food and cold drinks during this period
- Avoid dairy products during this time
- Have plenty of Ayurveda Pura’s De-Tox Tea throughout the day before and after meals
- Take two of Ayurveda Pura’s Triphala capsules, a traditional combination of three myrobalan fruits, which is popular in Ayurveda for its unique ability to detoxify the system while simultaneously replenishing and nourishing it, in the morning and evening
- 1-2 teaspoons of Ayurveda Pura’s Chyawanprash two times a day in your herbal tea or simply from the spoon straight into your mouth
- We also recommend you do some light Yoga exercises for about 15-30 minutes every morning at sunrise, with 5 minutes of stillness and meditation. Just watch your breath.
- It’s that simple!
To make this all even simpler we put together a‘Detox Kit’ for you, which includes all the essentials you would need to help you cleanse after over-indulging throughout the holidays.
This set includes Ayurvedic Herbal De-Tox Tea, Triphala Capsules and Ayurveda Pura’s Chyawanprash and can be purchased for only£26.95